Cerner SurgiNet® Design, Build, Project Management, and Implementation.
Talking the Talk…and Walking the Walk
- Dozens of projects in SurgiNet design, build, test, and go-live support.
- 100+ years of dual expertise: both SurgiNet expertise and perioperative nursing experience.
- Personal understanding of the unique Perioperative environment.
Customized Design to Meet Your Workflow Demands
- EHR design should naturally follow optimized clinical workflows.
- So Primus starts with how you work, helps refine if necessary, and then designs the system to your needs.
- We’ll also help weave in proven Best Practices from across the world, culminating in an end product that’s customized yet efficient.
How can we help you?
- Project Manage and staff a full Design / Build / Implement /Go-Live Support Project
- Optimization: Evaluate/Refine/Update your current SurgiNet application
- Streamline and improve throughput by maximizing the EHR from the point of scheduling through billing
Your workflow combines with our expertise to create the optimal Periop EHR
The backbone of any well running OR is a clean, orderly, and thorough procedure file. If the procedures are difficult to decipher and not easily accessible to the user, the wrong case may get scheduled, resulting in an inappropriate case cart getting pulled, wrong consents signed, and ultimately delays on the day of surgery; not to mention frustrated surgeons and staff. Attention to detail needs to be paid when designing this building block.
Surgeons are constantly competing and petitioning for more block time. If the scheduling design/build is not well thought out before implementation, major impacts to throughput, efficiency, and block utilization analysis will result. Building and maintaining the various resources, slots, blocks, templates, release times, application schedules, resource lists, and guidelines of each appointment book is a big bucket of work.
RN documentation must be efficient and easy to maneuver.
- Leveraging the functionality of the preference card.
- Strategically building the segments to facilitate a smooth recording experience.
- Using documentation defaults & inventory control fields.
- Building with carry forward logic.
All are examples of ways Primus can help you streamline documentation.
- Integrating automated and manual components of documentation with the Perioperative Tracking boards is a big win.
- The tracking board design/build has the potential to drive workflows and communication throughout the department.
- Primus’ expertise can help deploy into any area—for families, to SPD, to all areas of Periop.