Cerner SurgiNet® Anesthesia Solution. Design, Build, Project Management, and Implementation.
EVERY CLICK COUNTS.
Anesthesia. No other medical service within your organization uses EHR for real-time documentation like anesthesiology. With cases completing in 20 minutes or less, efficiency and accuracy are crucial to adoption.
How can we help you?
- Project Manage and staff a full Design / Build / Implement / Go-Live Support Project
- Evaluate / Refine / Update your current SAAnesthesia application
Needing Optimization of your existing Anesthesia Module?
So have many of our clients:
Create an entirely new Surgery Department at a hospital which had never had Periop Services.
Practitioners were rejecting the Anesthesia Solution, with Cardiac Surgeons demanding it be removed from the ORs and the organization revert to their old documentation process.
- Engage with the docs and agree on refinements;
- Leverage Primus’ clinical and technical expertise;
- Focus on streamlining;
- Link to optimized workflow;
The buy-in was so improved that the client presented a “before and after success story” of the optimization project at the Cerner International Health Conference.
Primus Experts “Get It”
We helped bring the very first install in the U. S. of Cerner’s Anesthesia Solution in a pediatric environment
We design around your workflows
We are both IT experts and OR Nurses—we know your world
Our technical focus creates a best-in-class record allowing the clinicians to focus on patients
Seamless Bedside Medical Device Interface (BMDI) data integration is crucial.
- All monitor and vent flows to automatically flow into the record.
- Immediate association with the record and the devices in a specific room—the practitioner should never have to hunt for which device to feed into their record.
The Pharmacy Build
Med naming conventions and concentrations should be intuitive to the practitioner.
- An integrated formulary consisting of a hybrid of anesthesia specific products and standard products.
- Ability to document against existing med orders.
Macros are the single most important driver of efficiency. This must be done with an IT expert and the Anesthesiologist “elbow to elbow.”
- Matching shortcut macros to specific case flow.
- Focused design and build for all medications, parameters, actions and personnel.